BEA is going on now in NYC and I had hoped that I would get to go for the first time this year, but unfortunately life got in the way and I wasn’t able to attend. But I was so excited to learn that there was such a thing as Armchair BEA, that I could participate in from the comfort of my favorite chair! Armchair BEA is kicking off today with introductions, you can find mine below 🙂
1. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013? I just finished The Fault in Our Stars by John Green which is absolutely amazing, and I am getting ready to start Golden by Jessi Kirby. My favorites so far this year are With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent, The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead and Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones.
2. Have you previously participated in Armchair BEA? What brought you back for another year? If you have not previously participated, what drew you to the event? This is my first time participating in Armchair BEA, I really like the idea of getting to meet and discuss bookish things with other bloggers.
3. What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? My favorite part of the book blogging community is reading reviews and finding new books to read that I might not have picked up otherwise.
4. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why? I would have to say Charley from Darynda Jones’ Charley Davidson series, she is absolutely hilarious and would be a blast to hang out with!
5. Where in the world are you blogging from? Tell a random fact or something special about your current location. Feel free to share pictures. I’m blogging from a small town in Eastern Kentucky which is where I have lived my entire life. Random Fact: The closest book store is hours away from where I live 🙁
Christy is a superhero who spends her days saving the lives of those who live in her small town and her nights with a book in her hands. Okay, a superhero may be a bit of a stretch, she's just a nurse who loves to read.