Guys, we are so excited that you joined us on this awesome journey to clean our slates and read all those 2015 books we never got to! We are seriously so happy to have all of you here and are thrilled with the turnout of this read-a-thon!
- The Clean Slate Read-A-Thon will run from Sunday, January 10 at 12 AM through Sunday, January 17 at 11:59 PM.
- We will be having mini-games along the way Novel Ink (Tuesday, January 12), Latte Nights Reviews (Thursday, January 14) and Lost in Lit (Saturday, January 16). You can join in on these if you want to, but they are not mandatory. You will get extra entries in the giveaway, though.
- There will also be one BIG giveaway, the winner will come from those participating, and we will also have smaller giveaways for the mini-challenges.
- Sign up at Novel Ink, Lost in Lit or Latte Nights Reviews. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by January 12.
- Make a sign-up post and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post. You can also go back to your original goals post and update what you have read. Here’s an example.
- If you want to follow along on Twitter or Instagram, use the #CleanSlateReadathon hashtag!
- To enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
- Mini Challenges schedule is as follows: Tuesday (Jan 12) at Novel Ink: “Resolutions”, Thursday (Jan 14) at Latte Nights Reviews: “Book Cover Hunt”, and Saturday (Jan 16) at Lost in Lit: “Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt.” You don’t have to participate in the challenges but those who do will get extra entries in the BIG GIVEAWAY!
- The mini-challenges only needed to be added to your progress page. If you wish to do a separate post you can, but the core details of each post will be shown on the day of each mini-challenge!
- The BIG giveaway is for a three pre-orders for 2016!
Erica is 22 years young & she loves to read, obviously. She not only loves books, but she is fond of sweatpants, sweets, & Netflix. She hopes to one day open up a bakery, put a smile on everyone's face & marry Killian Jones (who cares if he's fictional). ♥
Latest posts by Erica (see all)
- Where Erica’s been & is she coming back? - May 15, 2017
- The Whole Thing Together: Ann Brashares || Blog Tour (Spotlight) - April 6, 2017
- I’m Selling My Books! - March 7, 2017