Welcome to my first post for Bookending Spring 2019! Today’s prompt was brought to you by AJ @ For The Love of Diversity in Books. Do go check out Sam’s post too and click on the logo above to see all the info about Bookending Spring 2019.
Today I’m going to talk to you about 10 books that I think I NEED to read in 2019 and thus made it to my Spring TBR! Without further ado, here they are in no particular order.
• Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
• They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
• Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
• Vengeful by V.E. Schwab
• Anger is a Gift by Mark Oshiro
• The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
• Rayne & Delilah’s Midnite Matinee by Jeff Zentner
• Keep This To Yourself by Tom Ryan
• The Boy Who Steals Houses by C.G. Drews
• Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston