We are searching for a new co-blogger! Christy and I have been overwhelmed lately and thought we could use some extra help over here at Novel Ink. We are going to open up an application and hope one of you guys would love to join our team.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- You get to talk books with other wonderful book lovers.
- Not only do you get to talk books, but we love discussions and are open to some things out of the “book” world, like Netflix and stuff.
- You will be able to use our blog statistics so you can request ARCs or anything else your little heart desires.
- You also will be able to use our blog email address where we receive review requests from authors.*
- Really you gain access to all the things we have over here on Novel Ink, though this will be within a timely manner. We want to be sure we can trust you so we will have a trial run and then you will be given full access.*
- We are two gals who love books and have a hell of a good time blogging. We’re really fun, easy-going and love to chatter about all kinds of things.
WHAT REQUIREMENTS ARE THERE?
- First and foremost you must love books, I mean that’s why we are here isn’t it? We mainly focus on YA so we would like to be your main focus as well, but if you read other genre’s that is fine, too. Though, the genres must comply with our review policy.
- We would like you to be active on social media; you must have a Goodreads and Twitter.
- You need to be able to post once a week, more is fine depending on schedule. Sometimes we know things get in the way so if you can’t we will work with you, but it should be once a week.**
- You need to comment back on the comments you receive on your post and also comment on other blogs! Spread the love.
- You need to talk with us if you sign up for a blog tour. We just want to make sure we all don’t sign up for the same on, obvs.
- You need to be easily reached. If Christy and I want to contact you we want to be able to do so in a timely manner. If it is through email you have a two day window. Twitter should be within a day. Though we know things get in the way at times.
- Speaking of things getting in the way, if you are going on vacation or something that will stop you from posting, you must let us know in advance.*
I also want to point out that you can already own a blog or co-blog somewhere else. If you are able to do both that’s all on you. We just ask to really think this through if you do blog somewhere else. It could be really time consuming.
↓ WHERE DO YOU SIGN UP? ↓
Please list the following in your email:
- Name, Age, Country you live in
- Links to Goodreads, Twitter and any other social media account
- Link to your current blog (if you have one)
- Genres you prefer?
- Do you know one of us? Have we talked previously?
- Why would you like to be a part of Novel Ink?
- Link to two reviews: 1 positive, 1 negative
- Tell me a little about yourself
- Any other information you would like to add
- What would you want required from us?
Send your email to email@example.com with the subject Co-Blogger Application.
We would like to only keep the application open for two weeks, but if we can’t find someone who we think fits we will keep them open longer.
Thank you guys so much for reading through this and we hope to work with one of you soon. If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below. Also, if anyone would share this we would really appreciate it!