I am excited to participate in the fifth annual #ARCAugust, hosted by the lovely people over at Read.Sleep.Repeat. I was originally planning not to participate, because I’ve been pretty on top of my review copy game lately, but then I went on a requesting spree on Netgalley because I clearly enjoy making life hard for myself.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyway, today, I’ll be sharing my TBR and goals with you all!
The rules for #ARCAugust are fairly straightforward:
- Any Advanced Reading Copy counts as part of this reading challenge (including backlist titles!).
- No blog necessary to participate, but you’ll need to include some form of social media as part of your sign up.
- Use the #ARCAugust on social media to check in throughout the month.
- Ideally, I’d like to write reviews for 5 out of the 6 books on my TBR.
- I don’t plan on reading solely ARCs during August, because I have some other readathons and buddy reads I’m participating in, as well. However, if I receive any more ARCs in the mail/get approved for any more ARCs on Netgalley before the end of the month, I’d like to go ahead and knock them out during #ARCAugust, just to have them done before I start school again and life gets crazy.
- Participate in at least one of the #ARCAugust Twitter chats.
Are you participating in #ARCAugust? If so, what books do you plan to read? Which of the books on my TBR would y’all be most interested in seeing me review?